WELCOME

A peek into Jowin's complicated cum easy life....

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Guess wat,

Today april fool... and the government gave me a suprise.. haha.

I received my enlistment letter... enlisted on 2nd june 2006 at 10am... SONG BO!!! haha... serving the nation le.. haha..

"You are hereby required under section 10 of the Enlistment ACT (Cap 93), to report for enlistment on 02 JUN 2006 (FRI) AT !).00AM to BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL ! (BMTC SCH 1)"

Think i dun have the chance to work in my lab and get my driving license le... haiz.. my dream........... ahhhhh..... everything seems shattered in front of me... After spending about $2000 dollar and half a year on my driving, i cannot get my license, so near yet so far... haha...

And research.. i thought can work longer to get more experience before going to NS, so that when i ORD, i am able to find a research lab job... think i cannot help out my mentor le... :(

But wat to do, can take it as a free sliming centre for mi.. maybe after i ORD, i became fitter and more handsome... haha... Good training for mi.. haha... Must think positive ma.. NS, every guys will have to go through de so nothing to be sad or worried abt. haha... If go in with a positive mind, everything will be fine right? hee...

Must plan how to spend my remaining 62 days le.. haha... thats all for today... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home