WELCOME

A peek into Jowin's complicated cum easy life....

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Harlo my friends.... waiting very long to see my blog rite??? always ask mi "Jowin, why never update ur blog?" Finally i got time and mood to update my blog already.... it might be a very long 1..... haha....

Recently, i think i was busy wif a lot of things like NPCC, den sch work den my religion things also........ Dun even haf time to take a break.... always immerse wif so much things... maybe going to break down soon le...... Everyday after sch, dunnoe y will feel so tired, so shack out... maybe too fat le never exercise den stamina weak ba... dunnoe ba.......

Reacently my temper very bad..... very hot-tempered... so my friend if i got show attitude problem, hope u all will forgive.... Dunnoe y suddenly so hot-tempered....... it is like i will get very angry over very very very small things.... is like i wun be like tat.... yesterday my father ask mi wat happen but i told hm nthing den kept quiet cause i also dunnoe the reason for my behaviour now...... DEn dun dare tok to him later he wil ask ask ask...... haiz.... i dunnoe wat got into mi these few days.......... very frustrated.......


Today after IT practical rush to see my result.... who noes whne i saw it, i was so disappointed wif it.......i mean i really got put the effort to study but in the end it turn out to be worse....... i feel tat it was worse den my last semester test........ i was so so so disappointed tat i wanted to cry but u all noe tat guys cannot cry so i bare wif it.. den after seeingt he result, went back to sec sch for NPCC meeting on training programme.... haiz... sometimes very difficult to work things out especially when got a lot of ppl den wan to discuss.... must coordinate until everyone free .... den when everyone free. den suddenly told mi tat going out....got something on.... but luckily the programme was settled..... but i haf not typed out........... after the meeting, i went home den i play games until now... wanted to forget abt everything but seems tat i can't..... the responsibility was there........ a lot of pressure........

Today morning went to sec sch, saw 1 of my ex whu i love deeply in the past...... wanted to greet and called out to her but........ i did not....... when i see her, i was feel wif regrets....... i dun dare face her........... i....i...... she still look the same......

Sotiems i really wish to take a long long long long break whereby i wun haf anythings to worried abt and think of but...... i can't....... Whu noes wat i am feeling now.... whu noes how stress i am now... whu noes tat i was so troubled now....... whu noes if i never say out.... i really hate myself for hafing such a poor time management...... I hate and angry wif myself abt my test..... haiz.... abt eveything......

I really very tired.... My feelings for 'her' haf not fade.... why........ i dun understand...... Y sometimes good guys will always be failure in relationship but those bad guy so successful in raeltionship... sometimes dun understand..... ppl say let nature take it course and be patient........ i bear in mind and waited....... but in the end..... is like.......... dun wish to say le........

Schwork now is also very pressure...... I like this course why i cannot make the effort to study...... Why ppl study last min can do weel but i..... haiz....... i really at a lost now.... lost in a lot a lot of things.... how i wish i can shut myself up from everything....... but is it possible.... why some of my friends can score well..... feel very pressure..... even though they never stress mi but..... i somehow feel so pressure......

Sometime thinking whether did i make the rite choice to study in this course...... noeing that i might not catch up...... my freinds are all very understanding ppl.... but.......

Maybe i should really fine 1 day to gif myself a break ba... but when will this day arrive for mi.... haha...... gods noe wat is best for mi...... must haf faith in god......... but i no faith in myself.....

Now also confused over relationship things... how i wish i can be emotionless so tat i wun fall in love and get another trouble for mi.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home