WELCOME

A peek into Jowin's complicated cum easy life....

Friday, October 29, 2004

29/10/04 Friday

Finally struggle for so many days can take a 1 day break from books. For the past few days, been so stress up with all those notes and memorising. 3 paper has past. I noe jolly well how i fare for this 3 papers. i dare not ask for good result but i hope that i can pass the module.. REally regret the time that i wasted last week.

THis semester i also dunnoe wat is going on in mi. I dun have the motivation and mood to do anything. I feel so sick and tired of everything. Why i also dunnoe. Also dunneo wat is bothering mi. When i wan to get started on my revision, i will feel tired or sian of the book. see the book den wan slp...

Time wait for no man... When u waste the time, it can no longer go back.... From this exam, i have learnt new things... hee.... that is to make use of watever time i have left to do and put in my very ebst effort in the last 2 paper.... No point feeling regret and doing nothing rite??? hee....

Hope that for those of my friends whu also like mi, do not follow my footstep cause at the end of the day, will surely regret... hee...

All the best to everyone and may god bless all of u..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home