WELCOME

A peek into Jowin's complicated cum easy life....

Thursday, April 13, 2006

HAiz,

back to work place le... so sian today... haha... wat to do... Need to work...

As each days passes, enlistment date will be nearer and nearer... i will have lesser and lesser time to spend with her le... so sad... :(

MY hair going to be botak le... haha... will it be handsome?? hee...

Just feel like devoting all my times to her... haha... be with her 24/7... hee.... arbo sure no more time le... haha....

As for my work, i wanted to redo my stable cell line.. but, dunnoe y my cells keep on gettinig contaminated... think maybe of my poor techniques ba.... or is it my lab coat?? I so pai seh lor.. been here for about 7 months le.. the project i do still does not have any result... transient transfection seems to be unsuccessful and my stable transfection also.... haiz... really hope that before i leave this lab, i can have a cell line that successfully produce the protein.. this is my aim.. hope for the next 1 month, it can be successful....

So fan... the phone keep on ringing.... feel like engaging all the phones... haha..

Got to stop here and get work done le... haha...

Take care lots..

To MB0301 ppl... Hope can organise another outing... wanna get toigether with u ppl.... do let mi know the dates in advance...haha....

*Phone ringing again... 很烦。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home