WELCOME

A peek into Jowin's complicated cum easy life....

Thursday, November 25, 2004

25/11/04

Finally waited for so many days and my result finally out... haha... so happy... felt so relieved. GOT a D+, 2 Cs and 2 Bs.. it is not as good as my last semester but i satisfied already cause from the effort i put in, i noe myself.. thank god that i made it this semester... for the next semester onward, i will work extra hard... hee....

Yesterday went out with my 2 god sister (Pretty gals) den went watch movie.. haha... quite fun cause long time never go out with them le... hee... they still dote mi like the past.. haha.... hee... monday they say going to celebrate my birthday... hope i can make it... haha... arbo they going to kill mi..

Thinking my birthday is coming, make mi think back abt last year birthday which had a sweet memory... but is just memories..... once times have past, it will only be memories... haiz..... nevermind... i should look into the future... hee...

thats all ba... feel so happy....hee...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home